- 2nd Grade Yearly Curriculum
- Math resources - number words
- Handwriting Without Tears Paper
- Math Grid Paper
- Curriculum Night Presentation
Welcome to 2nd Grade! On this group you will find all the information you need to stay informed this year. This includes homework posts, newsletters, weekly reviews, and any other information regarding field trips or special activities. We are excited to partner with you and watch the students learn and grow this year!
Teacher Office Hours
- Mrs. Duffina - Monday or Wednesday: 8:00 - 8:20 and Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday 3:45 – 4:00
- Mrs. Fox- Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:00 - 8:20, Wednesday and Friday 3:45-4:00pm
- Mr. Kolb - Mon-Wed. 8-8:20 am and Thurs/Fri 3:45-4:00 pm.
- Mrs. Morman - Mon-Wed 8-8:20am and Thurs/Fri 3:45-4:00pm.
Mrs. Duffina’s Class Mission Statement: Our class mission is to learn, have fun, and be leaders by working together.
Mrs. Fox’s Class Mission Statement: We are a class of leaders who learn by helping others work together. We will take pride in our work, persevere, have a good attitude and be joyful.
Mr. Kolb’s Class Mission Satement: Our purpose as a class is to learn, to help others to learn, to have fun, and to follow our school and classroom expectations so we have a safe and happy school for everyone.
Mrs. Morman’s Class Mission Statement: Our class will help our school and friends to be safe. We will be respectful and responsible. We will listen and watch carefully when somebody is talking. We can use strategies to solve disagreements to have more time for fun.