As we continue to look at minimizing potential exposure, we will be canceling or rescheduling the events below. We will share future dates as they become available.
- Friday’s Assembly – Postponed to a later date
- 4th Grade Field Trip – Cancelled 3/5 – Will look to potentially reschedule
- Principal of the Day – 3/6 – Will Occur
- 2nd Grade Teacher Experience – Postponed to a later date – Will reschedule
- 5th Grade Field Trip – Cancelled 3/9
- Extended Day – Will occur at this time
- Extracurriculars – Will occur at this time
Decisions to postpone or cancel are not easy, but are in our best interest at this time. Cleaning for health is our highest priority and we have modified our daily cleaning routines accordingly.
- Reteach and continue regular handwashing schedules for students and staff members.
- Reteach and practice the correct use of tissues and disposal.
- Reteach and practice coughing and sneezing routines.
- Reduce or eliminate non-essential classroom activities that require hand-to-hand or close-proximity activities.
- Reduce or eliminate classroom activities that require shared objects and regularly clean objects that have had multiple student contacts.
- Reduce or eliminate non-essential, multi-class activities during the school day.
- Reduce or eliminate food-sharing opportunities.
- Reminding students and staff to stay home if they are sick.
Please address any questions to [email protected]