Our campus is currently closed, but our community is strong, and our learning continues!
We don’t currently have the option of showing you around our beautiful campus, but more than ever, we would love to share with you what Chestnut Hill Academy has to offer. Our educational experience and the people who bring it to life are not tied to a physical building, and we would love to set up time for a “virtual visit” via a zoom webinar with our Director of Student Services to provide information and connect in order to welcome you, to get to know your family, and to share some of the highlights of CHA. We also invite you to view the video here for an overview of our school and our approach to cultivating leadership in each and every child.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] to start the conversation about CHA for your child and family, and to coordinate a time to connect. We look forward to hearing from you.
When our campus is open and school is in session, we are pleased to offer group tours on most Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 AM. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to experience Chestnut Hill Academy and visit classrooms that are in process. If you would like to review our Open House PowerPoint you can view it here.
Please click the blue “Register Here” button below to schedule an in-person visit.
Chestnut Hill Academy uses Ravenna for Open House and Tour registration.
When you visit a school ask yourself:
- How do you feel as you walk through the door?
- Do the school’s values reflect your own?
- Are staff, families, and children friendly?
- Do the students seem happy?
- Can you picture your child here?
- Can you sense the community spirit?
- Are students engaged in lessons you observe?
- Are teachers able to provide individual attention to students?
- Are teachers excited to be teaching?
- Is there adequate space for recess?
- Is the facility clean and safe?
- Are the classrooms and other spaces appealing?
- Is there a nutritious lunch and snack program?
- Is the academic curriculum rigorous?
- Do the school hours match your family’s needs?
- Is technology current and does it enhance learning?
- Is there a program of specialist classes?