We welcome the opportunity to connect with you! We would love to show you around our beautiful campus and share with you what Chestnut Hill Academy has to offer. We are pleased to offer group visits on most Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 AM, and this is a wonderful opportunity for you to experience an overview of Chestnut Hill Academy and our approach to cultivating leadership in each and every child. We look forward to sharing with you what our school has to offer your child!
"This is a great school! Nice, caring faculty and real attention to the individual students are given here. They have a strong academic program but are well rounded with musicals/ play productions, sports and other fun extra-curricular events (like cooking!). Unlike other schools, here they will not just listen to parents’ concerns, but HEAR what you say and take action when appropriate. We are on our second year here and second child! I strongly recommend this school to any parent looking in the area!"
Open House Events:
- We'll be hosting our admissions events this fall with Open Houses occurring in October and January..
- These events present a great opportunity to interact with faculty and connect with more of the people who contribute to the magic of Chestnut Hill Academy.
Register below to schedule a visit or register for an Open House event.
Chestnut Hill Academy uses Ravenna for Open House and visit registration.
When you visit a school ask yourself:
- How do you feel as you walk through the door?
- Do the school’s values reflect your own?
- Are staff, families, and children friendly?
- Do the students seem happy?
- Can you picture your child here?
- Can you sense the community spirit?
- Are students engaged in lessons you observe?
- Are teachers able to provide individual attention to students?
- Are teachers excited to be teaching?
- Is there adequate space for recess?
- Is the facility clean and safe?
- Are the classrooms and other spaces appealing?
- Is there a healthy lunch program?
- Is the academic curriculum rigorous?
- Do the school hours match your family’s needs?
- Is technology current and does it enhance learning?
- Is there a program of specialist classes?