Our campus is closed to visitors, but we welcome the opportunity to connect with you!
With our enhanced health and safety protocols, we don’t currently have the option of showing you around our beautiful campus, but more than ever, we would love to share with you what Chestnut Hill Academy has to offer. Our educational experience and the people who bring it to life are not tied to a physical building, and we would love to set up time for a “virtual visit” via Zoom with our Director of Admissions to provide information and connect in order to welcome you, to get to know your family, and to share some of the highlights of CHA. We also invite you to view the video here for an overview of our school and our approach to cultivating leadership in each and every child. We are pleased to offer virtual group information sessions on most Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 AM via Zoom. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to experience an overview of Chestnut Hill Academy, and what our school has to offer your child.
"This is a great school! Nice, caring faculty and real attention to the individual students are given here. They have a strong academic program but are well rounded with musicals/ play productions, sports and other fun extra-curricular events (like cooking!). Unlike other schools, here they will not just listen to parents’ concerns, but HEAR what you say and take action when appropriate. We are on our second year here and second child! I strongly recommend this school to any parent looking in the area!"
Virtual Open House events:
- Dates for 2021-22 TBD
- 9:00-9:45 AM - Presentation overview of CHA given by Director of Admissions Monique Stuart-German
- 9:45-10:00 AM - Large group Q&A
- 10:00-11:00 AM - Breakout room opportunities to speak with teachers, specialists, and members of our school leadership team
These events present a great opportunity to interact with faculty and connect with more of the people who contribute to the magic of Chestnut Hill Academy.
Register below to schedule a virtual information session or register for a virtual Open House event.
Chestnut Hill Academy uses Ravenna for Open House and Tour registration.
When you visit a school ask yourself:
- How do you feel as you walk through the door?
- Do the school’s values reflect your own?
- Are staff, families, and children friendly?
- Do the students seem happy?
- Can you picture your child here?
- Can you sense the community spirit?
- Are students engaged in lessons you observe?
- Are teachers able to provide individual attention to students?
- Are teachers excited to be teaching?
- Is there adequate space for recess?
- Is the facility clean and safe?
- Are the classrooms and other spaces appealing?
- Is there a nutritious lunch and snack program?
- Is the academic curriculum rigorous?
- Do the school hours match your family’s needs?
- Is technology current and does it enhance learning?
- Is there a program of specialist classes?