Tuition and Costs for 2019-20 Academic Year
- Application Fee - $125
- Tuition for Kindergarten through 1st Grade - $23,816
- Tuition for 2nd through 5th Grade - $24,565
- Book and Material Fee (a.k.a. ‘deposit’) for Kindergarten through 3rd Grade - $800
- Book and Material Fee (a.k.a ‘deposit’) for 4th and 5thGrade - $950
- Extended Day - $20 (hourly) or $300 (monthly)
- Lunch program - $4.50 per lunch
- PTA Membership per family - $85 Payable at https://cha-chapter.org/
Field trips for all grades are funded, but there are two optional residential trips that parents pay for. IslandWood Environmental Camp in 4th Grade costs $400. Washington DC in 5th Grade costs approximately $2,500.
For Camp and Childcare rates please consult the ‘Campus Life’ section of this website. Extracurricular fees are determined by the vendors.
“We couldn’t be happier with our choice of enrolling our son into CHA. The staff is extremely friendly, and the teachers and principal are very invested in the welfare of children. There is a really good balance between academics and all-round development of the children. Whenever I interact with the older children in the school, I am impressed with how confident they are. We love the school.”
“Chestnut Hill Academy is fantastic. Not only are the academics top notch but they focus on leadership, empathy respect and how to be good people. My kids love the school. The class sizes are small, the teachers are wonderful and all grades get technology, engineering, music, Spanish, art and gym in addition to the great core subjects. The best is the principal, Holly Senaga who runs the school so well.”