Welcome New Families! On this page you will find links and information for everything you need to get acclimated to how we do things at CHA! We are excited to get to know you and your students, and are here to help however we can every step of the way. Please get in touch if you have questions. You can find our individual emails in 'Who to ask for help?' below, or you can email email@example.com if you are unsure who to ask.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts, so that you receive our emails.
New Families Checklist
- May 3rd – New Parent Orientation
- May 19th – Deadline for Early Bird Discount for summer camp registration, which can be completed here. Q’s? Email Camp Team
- June 1st – Deadline for completing school registration paperwork through TADS, which includes submission of an immunization record and family photo. If any are applicable to your child, the following forms should also be submitted: Individual Health Record, Asthma Care Plan, Allergy Care Plan, Administration of Medication Authorization, and Food Preference Form. Instructions can be found here. Q’s? Email Ashley Perkins
- June 1st – Deadline for completing sign up for online tuition payment. Instructions for signing up for online payment are available on the page in the Online Payment Set Up tab. Q’s? Email Cole Strachan
- June 4th - End of Year Picnic 2-5 @ Vasa Park
- June 26th Camp Explorations Starts – Incoming students are welcome to join as many weeks of camp as you wish. It is a great way for them to get the lay of the land, meet some of our staff, and make new friends. If you have an incoming kindergartner, we highly recommend the dedicated Kindergarten camp week running July 31st to August 4th. You can find all the information you need about Camp here.
- July 1st: New Families Campus Updates – Access the CHA Parents Microsoft Team and the School Website, Please check that you can the correct grade level group(s) for your child and that your families information is correct. Visit our Carpool Family Map and set up your Jupiter Ed account to access our Learning Management System for attendance, grades, report cards, and emergency alerts. Q’s? Email Sarah Morlidge or Ashley Perkins. We will also be sharing information with you about Summer Reading and Math activities your child should complete over the summer to keep their minds engaged, including how they access Clever SSO. Q's? Email Jessica Springer
- July 14th – Recommended deadline for completing school uniform orders. The school Look Book and uniform guidelines can be found here. Q’s? Email Sarah Morlidge
- July 31st to August 4th – Focused Kindergarten Camp Q’s? Email Camp Team
- August 1st – The first tuition payment is drafted. When you signed the CHA Enrollment Agreement, you chose to pay tuition in full or monthly. Payments received after the 1st of August will have a charge of $5 per day. Payments will be drawn via ACH if you have signed up for Online Payments at the Family Information Center. Directions are here. Q’s? Email Cole Strachan
- August 18th We will be sharing the updated Parent Handbook so that you can familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures as well as information about our entry way security system (Brivo) and how to sign up for extracurriculars. We will also share instructions for subscribing to Campus Updates, teacher newsletters and the school calendar (Q's? Sarah Morlidge), as well as telling you all about CHA's PTA (CHAPTER). We will also send you the September Lunch Order Form. Q's? Email Chef.
- August 30th – Attend Ice Cream Social and you will get to meet your child’s teacher! We will share an outline schedule with you so that you know when your child will have PE (they need to be in PE clothes that day) and when they will have Library (they need to bring back checked-out books on these days). We will also publish details of our Extracurricular programs on this day.
- August 31st – First Day of School!