Chestnut Hill Academy is a private, coeducational day school recognized for providing an exceptional learning environment that emphasizes high academic standards, a low student-to-teacher ratio, and a wide array of meaningful enrichment activities.
As a Teacher or Instructional Assistant you will work closely with the highly creative team of teachers at Chestnut Hill Academy to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourages their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
Chestnut Hill Academy offers an extensive benefits package for Teachers and Instructional Assistants that includes competitive salaries, paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick time), medical/dental/vision insurance, same sex domestic partner benefits, 401k plan, auto and home insurance discounts, Real Estate Advantage Program and commuter benefits.
We are owned and operated by Bright Horizons, which has been honored as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 14 times.
Chestnut Hill Academy encourages continued education through tuition reimbursement programs, CDA training programs and our own ongoing training through Bright Horizons University.
"Teachers at CHA are very passionate, knowledgeable, and resourceful. We have every confidence in their teaching."
Qualifications for Teachers and Instructional Assistants:
- Candidate must be 18+ years of age and have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate must meet federal, as well as individual state requirements (i.e., TB test, physical, OSHA) and maintain credentials for the position (i.e., ongoing training)
- Teacher candidates must have a current Washington State Teachers Certification
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum practices
- Master’s Degree in Elementary Education or related field is preferred for Teachers