“Providing an environment where children become educated global leaders, problem solvers, and life-long learners.”
Since 1998, CHA has been dedicated to developing global leaders one child at a time. The founders of the school focused on the development of the whole child — their intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and character development. This remains the aim of CHA today. The school strives to develop intelligent, thoughtful, and caring leaders with educated hearts as well as educated minds. We never lose sight of why we are really here and that is to prepare children for further academic challenges and to guide them to be responsible, compassionate, and active leaders of the world.
The academic program at CHA is notably challenging but sufficiently flexible to meet the individual needs of children with varying degrees of readiness and ability. Although significant attention is given to the academic subjects and the co-curricular programs of Spanish, Music, Art, Technology, Physical Education, and Library, we believe that the growth of the whole child, including his or her attitudes and values, is as important as any particular academic discipline, knowledge, or skill.
CHA strives to have a diversified student body. We are a community of learners who value and are strengthened by the wide variety of our members. We believe that diversity unites the academic environment and is of paramount importance in preparing our children for life in an increasingly diverse and complex society. We are a school where individual differences are respected, welcomed, and valued.
The only way to fully understand the magic of CHA is to see us in action. We invite you to schedule a time to come and experience for yourself the school’s unique way of educating student leaders to be knowledgeable, confident, and resourceful learners.
We chose CHA for many reasons. This is my son’s 3rd year there (he’s in 2nd grade), and our whole family is so happy with the school. Below are some of the reasons:- Dedicated, excited and professional teachers and staff.
- Small class sizes - much smaller than public school.
- guaranteed before and after school care.
- great list of extracurriculars.
- amazing administration.
- beautiful facility and grounds.
- everything is well stocked and all school supplies are provided by the school.
- they have a big beautiful library full of books.
- there is a big tech lab that each class goes to weekly.
- projects and presentations start in Kindergarten.
- healthy and tasty food - good quality, organic, fresh, good variety
- ski program!!!
- provides academics that are tailored to the child.
- focuses on the whole child, not just academics.
- lots of ways for parents to be involved.
- CHA encourages students to respect each other.
- keeps my child EXCITED about school and learning.