Chestnut Hill Academy students must wear a complete uniform at all times. Adherence to these uniform regulations promotes peer acceptance and school pride, lessens the emphasis on fashion, instills student discipline, and enhances academic focus. Uniforms may be purchased from the Dennis Uniform Company located in Tukwila or through the Lands’ End catalog. There are several days each year which are “free dress” days; these will be announced in advance. Uniforms are not required during intersession periods or summer camp. The Dress Uniform is required every Monday. There will also be other days in which Dress Uniforms will be required (such as picture day and on most field trips). On other days, uniform options may be worn. All ‘outer’ wear worn in the building (sweaters, polo shirts, and fleeces) are required to have the CHA logo on them.
- White polo or peter pan collar shirt*
- Green cardigan*
- Green sweater vest*
- Green sweater*
- Khaki shorts or pants
- Blackwatch jumper, skirt or skort
- Socks / tights - white/navy/forest green/brown/black
- Shoes - black, brown or navy
DAILY UNIFORM - any of the above, as well as:
- Green or navy polo shirt*, long or short sleeves
- Navy polo dress*, long or short sleeves
- Khaki skirt or skort
- Navy jumper*
- Socks / Tights - same as dress uniform
- Shoes or tennis shoes (non-skid sole)
- Grey T-shirt*, long or short sleeves
- Navy sweatshirt* (crew or hoodie) or track jacket*
- Navy sweat or track pants**
- Navy mesh shorts
- Tennis shoes, non-skid soles
CHA OUTERWEAR (optional)
- Blue microfiber fleece (full zip or half zip) or jacket*
- Blue insulated vest*
- Blackwatch hairbow, headband or scrunchy, belt
- Navy modesty/bike shorts
* Logo Required
** Land’s End tracksuits are being updated for 2020, so there is limited inventory online. The overall the styling, fabrics and colors remain unchanged but the design will be simplified. The new tracksuits are expected to become available for purchase in May. If you can’t wait till then, please contact our rep Caroline Nguyen on 503.313.8528 or [email protected] and she will try and source them for you.
Examples of Dress Uniform Shoes for Boys:
- Should we get dress uniforms as well as daily uniforms? You do need at least one set of dress uniform. Normally students where dress uniform on Mondays, and for school trips, photographs, festivals etc. Kindergarten is is a little different because they have PE on Mondays, so they will be in PE uniform that day. The other days of the week you can wear dress uniform, or you can wear standard uniform which includes the khaki skirt/pants/shorts, the navy jumper and the blue or green shirts.
- Could you please let us know what uniform swap is? The Uniform Swap is a room here at school which is open 7-6 every day, where parents drop off gently used uniform that their children have grown out of, which you are welcome to take for your child to wear until they grow out of it, then you bring it back.
Click here for the Uniform
12608 Interurban Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
School Code: XBWCHA
sign up for promotional emails here
School Code: 900079401
Labels are available from Mabel’s Labels here and our PTA, CHAPTER, gets a small donation with each purchase. Just remember to select “CHAPTER Chestnut Hill Academy (Bellevue)” from the dropdown list, then select an option from the ‘Clothing Labels’ dropdown.
Click here to order your CHA Official Sweatshirt
Please add your student’s last name to the back of the sweatshirt!
All students must wear socks and shoes with closed toes and backs (no sandals, clogs, or open-back shoes). No jewelry other than stud earrings, necklaces that are tucked under the shirt and watches are permitted. No make-up may be worn at school; this includes lip gloss (students are permitted to use Chapstick with a completed medical communication form from the parents.) All girls’ hair ribbons, ties, bows and clips must stay within the CHA color scheme. Hair should be brushed and neat.