Tuition and Costs for 2018-19 Academic Year
- Application Fee - $125
- Tuition for Kindergarten through 1st Grade - $21,651
- Tuition for 2nd through 5th Grade - $22,332
- Book and Material Fee for Kindergarten through 3rd Grade - $800
- Book and Material Fee for 4th and 5thGrade - $950
- Extended Day - $20 (hourly) or $300 (monthly)
- Lunch program - $4.50 per lunch
- PTA Membership per family - $85 Payable at https://cha-chapter.org/
Field trips for all grades are funded, but there are two optional residential trips that parents pay for. IslandWood Environmental Camp in 4th Grade costs $400. Washington DC in 5th Grade costs approximately $2,500.
For Camp and Childcare rates please consult the ‘Campus Life’ section of this website. Extracurricular fees are determined by the vendors.