How to Apply
Our admissions process is an opportunity for you gain a deeper understanding of what you are looking for in a school, and whether CHA is a good fit for your child and your family. By visiting the school, and meeting with staff, students, and families, we hope you will learn what makes Chestnut Hill Academy stand out from all the other excellent options available to you.
Chestnut Hill Academy uses a web-based application called Ravenna for the submission of online applications. Ravenna allows you to efficiently apply to schools and track the status of your application online. Through Ravenna you will also be able to schedule tours, visits, and an assessment, as well as view decision notifications. Please be aware the Kindergarten applicants will need to have turned 5 by September 30th in the proposed year of entry.
We will be conducting rolling admissions throughout the year on a space-available basis beyond the application timeline listed below. If you have missed the deadline, please contact us and we can let you know if we still have spaces. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (425) 372-2800 with any questions. We still have a few spots available for the 2018-19 school year.
Application timeline for 2019/20:
- September – Start accepting applications for the following school year
- January 25th – Recommended deadline to submit application
- January 29th and February 1st – K & 1st Assessments
- March 1st – Letters of Acceptance are mailed out
- March 15th – Deadline for Acceptance contracts
- April 17th – New Parent Orientation
Application process for 2019/20
- Explore our website
- Tour CHA or attend an Open House
- Complete our online application form and submit the $125 non refundable application fee
- After completing your application, please use Ravenna to schedule a student assessment and half day visit (grades 2 through 5)
- Sign Request for Student Transcript and submit to current school (grades 2 through 5)
- Submit Kindergarten Recommendation (K) or Teacher Evaluation (grades 2 through 5)