How to Apply
Chestnut Hill Academy begins accepting applications in September for the following school year. Acceptance letters are mailed out in the following March. An application consists of several pieces of information that serve to give us the best overall view of the student. School records, teacher evaluations, a half day visit, and student assessments are all part of the admission process.
We will be conducting rolling admissions throughout the year on a space-available basis beyond the application timeline listed below, and welcome your application. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (425) 372-2800 with any questions.
Application timeline for 2018/19:
- September – Start accepting applications for the following school year
- January 26th – Deadline to submit application
- January 30th - K & 1st Assessments
- February 2nd - K & 1st Assessments
- March 2nd – Letters of Acceptance are mailed out
- March 16th – Deadline for Acceptance contracts
- April 17th - NewParent Orientation
To begin the application process you need to complete the forms listed below.
All applicants are required to complete the Application Form. Please click on the link to fill in this online form.
Parents of students applying to Kindergarten will need their Pre-K teachers to fill in the Kindergarten Recommendation. Parents of students applying to 1st Grade and above will need to complete the Request for Transcript and Teacher Evaluation. You can download the forms below. Please return them to email@example.com.